Saturday, March 19, 2011

Such a Spiritual Baptism!!

 Brynlee & Seth
 Bryn, Grandma, and Papa
 Brynlee and Daddy 
 Bryn, Mom, and Dad
 Bryn, Chels, and Bubba
 The 1st step to the three white dresses 
Pictures of Bryn.          
Dessert Table


Brynlee is such a special girl! She had tons of support from our WARD. She is such a wonderful spirit in our home. The spirit was so strong. I cried so hard. A lot of people did. We had a sister from the WARD sing a song called "What Heaven Sees in You" it made me cry even more. Preston (in the last three photos) got down on one knee to ask his "girlfriend" Ashlynn to marry him. She started to cry but we thought it was the cutest thing. She said yes soon after and accepted the rose. We soon came home and said that it sounded like the bachelor. I love my sister very much. She is such fun. I am proud she chose to be baptized.

2 comments:

  1. You better keep these pictures just in case they really do get married down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! After one year my mom is putting my blog into a book. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete