Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Know What You're Thinking......Where On Earth Did She Go??

 I've been to the park goofing off like a great family should. :)
 I've been hanging out with my wonderful Damna Rose. :)
 We went to the PAC 12 Gymnastics Meet. 


And how could I forget this one. I've been in a chocolate war. I have been everywhere and I LOVE IT! It's been so great to have all of my loved ones here and with me. I enjoy the support from everyone. The best part is, it doesn't take 30 to 45 minutes for everyone to drive here. Well it kind of is longer but everyone came right after another so it didn't feel that long. Hopefully I will keep up with my blog. The  funnest part would have to be when we went walking throughout a parking garage for almost 30 minutes looking for our cars. But overall it was a lot of fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I still have your "nerd" glasses in my purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I guess that counts as a great memory. Wear them while you do you know what with purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete