Thursday, March 29, 2012

Goodbye Dear Friend

So most of you know that Rosie from good old Okie Country came down to visit us. She is such an amazing women and has done so much for us. Today she left and I heard that my sister Sofie was screaming when my mom dropped her off at the "orport". Sofie screamed saying "Turn around! We can't leave her! Go get her!" I felt so bad. But we all know that she was ready to be home. She missed her family, and I know that I would've done the same thing. Goodbye dear friend. We love and miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Morgan, I had so much fun with you, so glad I got to come and visit you. I have missed you all sooo much. A dear friend you will always be to me and my favorite adopted oldest grand-daughter ") I Love You Mostest kiddo, you make me smile, you make me laugh and you make me feel loved. Great Fun Pics...Except for one! Untill next time, Love You Mostest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I love you infinity! :) I did that pic just for you. You're a great adopted Grandma! Love ya'll tons! -Morgan

      Delete