Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spring Break...

 Waiting to play dodgeball at Antigravity.

 The slingshot. When you try to run you are pulled backwards.

 My cousin Scotlyn's swim meet. It was really fun, but sad. Her coach wouldn't tell her to get on the block and she was disqualified.
 Me and my family at the annual St. George Art Festrival.
 My cousin Kayler got his portrait done at the Arts Festival.
 Preston and Reggie at the water park.
We had to try to catch a football from the air, and if we caught it we got $2.   It was such a fun time. I enjoyed being with my cousins and family. I enjoyed all the fun times and I can't wait till summer! Love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. So Much Fun When You've Got Family to Play with Huh? So nice for you guys to be closer to them all. Looks like so much fun, Glad you had a Great and Fun Spring Break, Isn't it nice to be able to keep this picture journal to look back on whenever you like.I sure love you Morgan, The Mostest ")

    ReplyDelete